Medication Therapy Management (MTM) is a service provided by your pharmacist with the goal of optimizing your medications to get the best possible outcome. It’s one of the ways we go the extra mile for you and your family.
When you start the Medication Therapy Management program, our pharmacists will meet with you and ask you about:
- How well your medications are working
- Whether your medications have side effects
- If there might be interactions between the drugs you’re taking
- Whether your costs can be lowered
- Other problems you’re having
We’ll then take all of that information and give you a written summary and action plan that recommends what you can do to get the most out of your medications.